“The Perfect Dinner”: Suddenly THIS happened! Is Denise’s dinner in danger?
In the first week of May, “The perfect dinner‘ in the Ruhr area. It all starts with Denise, 30, from Mülheim an der Ruhr. The young woman is very excited and nervous from the start.
While your guests are sitting at the table waiting for the main course, something unexpected happens. Denise no longer knows how to cook. Can she have her food at”The perfect dinner“ recording at the last second?
‘The perfect dinner’: Suddenly THIS happened – contestant Denise can no longer cook
When the VOX team enters Denise’s apartment, they encounter a very nervous and nervous woman. Preparations for your evening menu can only get chaotic, right?
Before Denise starts cooking, she needs a beer to calm down. But the preparations are actually much more relaxed than announced.
Denise’s menu at “The Perfect Dinner”:
- Starter: cabbage rolls and dumplings filled with brown sauce
- Main course: Rooster with white corn butter, Indian knife and cucumber-mint raita
- Dessert: Coconut-Schoko-Maki with a burst of fruit and crushed mango
The first meeting with his guests also seems to be going well. After everyone has eaten the appetizer, Denise begins to prepare the main course. Suddenly, the whole apartment darkens. What happened?
‘The Perfect Dinner’: Is Denise’s dinner in danger now?
A power cut! The guests are seated at the table by candlelight. Denise’s excitement then reached its climax. She really doesn’t need that now. The 30-year-old cannot finish her dinner without electricity. But a flick of the wrist and the electricity is back. Fortunately!
It’s only a little late that the brunette finally serves the main course around 9:00 p.m. The plates are empty, the atmosphere is exuberant. People laugh, talk a lot and above all drink a lot of alcohol.
Read more about “The Perfect Dinner”:
- “The perfect dinner” should decide everything – the candidate threatens the family: “So it’s over!”
- “The Perfect Dinner” (Vox): Host Serves 12-Year-Old Food – “Can You Really Still Eat It?”
- “The perfect dinner”: When candidate Sophie DAS revealed herself, the VOX team almost lost faith
You will be able to see how Denise’s menu is received by the other four candidates on Monday evening (May 2) at 7 p.m. on VOX or in preview in the RTL+ media library.